Canadian Mineral Processors (CMP) is a CIM Technical Society of operators and their interests. The CMP is organized across the country into several regions with a representative from each region sitting on the Board of Directors. The CMP national secretariat is managed out of CANMET – Natural Resources Canada in Ottawa. The principal technical meeting of the CMP is the Annual Operators Conference held during the 3rd full week of January in Ottawa.
- Central Ontario CMP event - November 4th and 5th - Science North, Sudbury
- Ottawa-Montreal-Quebec CMP event - Nov. 13th - Molson Brewery, Montreal
- CMP 2015 - Conference and hotel registration- OPEN NOW
- Students - Check out the CMP scholarships and opportunities available to you! CMP SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE NOVEMBER 1, 2014
- Award nominations - due Nov. 15th
- Best Practice Guidelines for Mineral Processing, Appendix A, Appendix B, Review Terms of Reference
- Join our group on LinkedIN